All around the world, it is widely believed that while CBD oil is quite beneficial, PCR hemp oil is an even superior product. While these claims are popular, a lot of people don’t understand how the product came to being, how it works, and, most importantly, the difference between it and other products on the market.
If you are just curious about this product or you are planning on shopping for it, then this article will serve as a guide for you.
What is PCR Hemp Oil, and Why is it called PCR and not CBD?
PCR stands for phytocannabinoid-rich hemp oil. Yeah, that isn’t self-explanatory, but we got you so here’s a less complicated explanation:
About 113 known Cannabinoids are found in hemp, and Cannabidiol is just one of them. During the production of the basic or pure CBD oil, the focus usually is on one Cannabinoid. About a hundred other compounds that are found in hemp are absent in the CBD oil. With PCR, however, a full-spectrum approach is adopted to the CBD extraction. The extraction is a special one during which the natural compounds like terpenes and flavonoids are preserved. By so doing, the final product is not just more natural but also of higher quality.
PCR is far more superior to other isolated products of Cannabinoids.
PCR Hemp Oil Extraction
There are several methods through which CBD oil is extracted. The most popular of them all, however, are CO2 and high-temperature ethanol extraction. Most of the CBD oil on the market presently are products of these forms of extraction. While these two modes of extraction are efficient in creating CBD-only end products, they are also flawed, and this is mainly because the two modes of extraction involve a lot of heat. This heat destroys other Cannabinoids and substances that are not CBD.
PCR oil, on the other hand, makes use of vapor distillation as its extraction method. With valor distillation, water vapor is used in a thermal extraction process, and this results in another oil extract that preserves the cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids that are on the plant material.
PCR Hemp Oil Contents
The ingredients in PCR hemp oil are divided into these categories:
Phytocannabinoids, Terpenes, and Flavonoids, Vitamins and Minerals, Essential Fatty Acids, and Protein.
1. Phytocannabinoids: The most common phytocannabinoids in PCR hemp oil are Cannabidiol (CBD), cannabidiol acid (CBDA), cannabinol (CBN), or cannabidivarin (CBDV). While CBD can be said to be dominant Cannabinoid in PCR hemp oil, the other Cannabinoids are equally important.
2. Terpenes and Flavonoids: Terpenes are not just aromatic compounds; they are quite beneficial to the human body when consumed. Some important terpenes are limonene, humulene, linalool, and myrcene. Flavonoids provide plants with aroma, pigment, and flavor. Some of the common flavonoids are cannaflavin, kaempferol, and quercetin.
3. Vitamins and Minerals: In PCR hemp oil, we have minerals and vitamins A, C, E, beta-carotene, and B-complex vitamins like riboflavin, thiamin, and niacin.
4. Essential Fatty Acids and Protein: PCR hemp oil naturally preserves essential Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, as well as amino acids in the plant material.
Benefits of PCR Hemp Oil
In recent times, scientific studies are unveiling new information on the benefits of hemp. It is no gainsaying that PCR hemp oil and CBD-related products constitute a large percentage of these medical breakthroughs. Here are some of the potential benefits of hemp oil usage.
1. Prevention of Diabetes: Following cardiovascular disease and cancer closely as prolific killers in the US is Diabetes. With the usage of CBD oil, however, it can be prevented as the product lowers the inflammation in the body and reverses the effects of insulin resistance.
2. Pain management: There are a lot of pain killers produced by drug companies on the market. There is, however, one thing that they all have in common, and that is their addictive properties. A lot of people tend to get addicted to these pain killers after a long time of usage. With PCR hemp oil, you don’t have to fear getting addicted as it tackles pain management less aggressively.
3. Treatment of anxiety and depression: While a substantial amount of people are battling anxiety and depression, they have been able to manage it with medication. There is, however, one problem, these drugs have severe side effects. You don’t have to fear this with Cannabinoids products as they lack any side effects.
Researches into the benefits of cannabinoid products are still ongoing so we can be sure that more discoveries will come.
PCR Hemp Oil and Pets
One of the numerous benefits of PCR hemp oil is that it is also beneficial for pet health and wellness for dogs in particular. Here are some of the benefits:
- It reduces anxiety in pets and also controls common stressors in them.
- It relieves cancer treatment relief and also stops cancer cell growth.
- It boosts cardiovascular health.
- It protects the nervous system.
Differences between PCR Hemp Oil and CBD Oil
Since both products are quite popular on the market for being beneficial health-wise, a lot of people might not know the difference between the two. Below are some of their differences.
1. CBD oils make use of CO2 or ethanol extraction methods, while PCR hemp oils make use of the vapor distillation extraction method.
2. CBD oil is usually flavorless, odorless, and colorless. PCR oil, on the other hand, makes use of natural components, so it comes in brownish/golden color with an earthy smell and taste.
CBD isolate is a chemical compound that can be found in the cannabis plant. CBD isolate does not contain THC -psychoactive component of cannabis.
In CBD isolate products, CBD usually is the only Cannabinoid in them. In PCR Hemp oil, however, the full spectrum for the Phytocannabinoids can be found.
PCR Hemp Oil vs. CBD Oil
There is a huge difference in the philosophies of both products. With CBD oil, the focus is on the highest level of CBD purity concentration that can be achieved. For PCR hemp oil, it is believed that the whole plant is beneficial medically, so PCR hemp oil is made in such a way that other components of the plants are preserved.
Does PCR hemp oil get you high?
PCR hemp oil cannot get you high. This is mainly because none of the components in the PCR hemp oil can get someone high. THC – which is the only compound that causes people to get high, is nonexistent in PCR hemp oil, and even if it can be found, it is in minimal amounts.
What is PCR Hemp oil?
PCR hemp oil is a kind of CBD oil that has been improved on and developed so that the user can feel the effect of the CBD oil to the maximum.
What does PCR in CBD stand for?
PCR stands for phytocannabinoid-rich hemp oil.
What are the contents of PCR Hemp oil?
The most common phytocannabinoids in PCR hemp oil are Cannabidiol (CBD), cannabidiol acid (CBDA), cannabinol (CBN), or cannabidivarin (CBDV).
What are the benefits of PCR hemp oil?
Some of the common benefits of PCR hemp oil are pain management, treatment of anxiety and depression, and diabetes prevention.
Can you use PCR hemp oil in dogs?
PCR hemp oil is safe for consumption by dogs as it causes little to no reactions in them.
What is the difference between PCR hemp oil and CBD oil?
With CBD oil, the focus is on the highest level of CBD purity concentration that can be achieved. For PCR hemp oil, it is believed that the whole plant is beneficial medically, so PCR hemp oil is made in such a way that other components of the plants are preserved.
How does CBD oil help diabetes prevention?
CBD oil lowers the inflammation in the body and reverses the effects of insulin resistance.
PCR hemp oil is a kind of CBD oil that has been improved on and developed so that the user can feel the effect of the CBD oil to the maximum. Taking PCR hemp oil means that you would be getting a better effect of cannabinoids. We believe that you’ve found this article helpful as we are confident that we have provided answers to your burning questions as regards PCR hemp oil and its several benefits.